What we do
forex trading a-z binäre optionen anbieter What we do
EcoEnergy Ventures (EEV) is an Australian privately owned company developing innovative, sustainable projects that generate clean renewable energy from waste diverted from landfill.
https://digitrading.biz/it/opzioni-binarie/ opzioni binarie demo senza registrazione In Australia we create over 21 million tonnes of waste that goes into landfill each year. This number is growing as our population grows and cities expand. This causes issues with long term sustainability of landfill usage and creates a source of greenhouse gas emissions. Embodied in this waste is recoverable energy that is lost.
click EEV uses proven, reliable, innovative technology solutions to recover this energy and return this back to the community in a sustainable way.
corsi di opzioni binarie a caserta EEV specialise in Thermal Waste to Energy (TWtE) pyrolysis, gasification and plasma arc systems. We will project manage from start to finish any size installation from concept through to the fully operational plant.
source site Rather than utilise the same technology to try and fit all situations, EEV bring varied solutions to specific projects and will tailor the right technology solution to the particular opportunity.
follow We use our partnerships with communities, local government and business to develop sustainable long-term solutions to Australia’s growing issues with municipal waste and pollution.
http://linneaytterlid.se/mqy-6735 Together, we use our experience and knowledge to see a project through from initial concept, need and opportunity, to solution and success.
- Develop the project proposal, strategy and plan
- Determine the pre-construction process and proposal to build
- Deliver financing options
- Meet legal requirements and permitting
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Negotiate site acquisition and feedstock
- Manage Community Engagement
- Select and acquire the appropriate technology
- Project manage the planning and construction
- Negotiate off-take agreements for energy sales and by products